The Keto Diet One Month Challenge: Every woman has a fantasy to be dressed in slim cocktail clothes but a fantasy meet reality and the reality is that you have belly fat or your body doesn’t suit it. You need not worry anymore there is the one-week challenge keto diet. This diet will definitely help you burn fat within a month and carve you for a cocktail party.
Are you ready to go keto? Feel not that you’re alone. I am here to guide you. The low carb, the high-fat diet plan has nowadays popularly recommended by diet planners.
Here are the basics which should make sure during a keto diet. The diet aimed for 30 g carbs a day. Ketosis transforms fluid and mineral balance, it is significant to add enough salt and maybe take electrolytes. You can intake ketone salt as a supplement for faster results.
10 Best Foods That Contain Iron you may also like it.
Foods that are to be included in the diet:
- Meat- red meat, steak, ham, sausage.
- Dairy product- cheese, butter, cream.
- Fish- Salmon, trout, tuna.
- Vegetable- green veggies, tomatoes, onions.
- Nuts- almonds, walnuts, flax seeds.
Now let’s start a weekly challenge where I provide you lots of delicious keto dishes. Let your fridge and pantry are to be well-stocked with varieties of food. Let’s start.
These are what you have to speculate during your diet.
- Enjoy your meal
- Hydrate your body
- Make sure you get enough salt.
As our motive with the low-carb challenge is to make it as simple as possible. Thus we have various options with low carb. You can choose any of them.
Day 1: Monday
First day of the keto diet. Relax need not worry about the taste and appetite. I assure you after skimming the blog your attitude towards keto will change. Enjoy your tasty menu, if you feel hungry no need to worry this is your first day eat until you feel satisfied.
As your normal diet converts into the ketogenic diet a lot of carbs your body will get rid of a lot of water and especially in the first days. So make sure you drink plenty of water as your body requirement.
Breakfast (any of them)
- Fried bacon
- Scrambled eggs
- Egg muffins
- Chicken salad with olive oil and cheese.
- Egg salad with Romania lettuce leaves and cooked bacon
Normal light daily meal.
Day 2: Tuesday
Eat a simple and organized way according to the plan. Do not forget to hydrate your body. This time you have to control your appetite.
- Stumbled eggs with basil leaves and butter.
- Plain dosa with coconut sauce.
- Keto lamb fuss with dill sauce and green beans.
- Keto chopped with green beans and avocado.
- Roasted pork belly with creamed pointed cabbage.
- Keto Cobb salad with ranch dressing.
Today we have a colorful menu. Hydrate your body with water and mentioned drink. Now you have to add extra salt to your food.
You may found some temporary side effects which is normal so don’t get scared. You feel tired but you have to make it through.
- A fried egg or scrambled egg.
- Peanut butter, cocoa powder and stevia milkshake.
- Meatballs, cheddar cheese, and vegetables like broccoli, beans.
Day 4: Thursday
Eat in a simple and organized way according to the plan. Do not forget to hydrate your body. This time you have to control your appetite.
- Egg, tomato, basil, and goat cheese omelet with a cup of low sugar coffee or tea.
- Keto Falafel includes mushroom, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, almonds, protein powder with basil sauce.
- Pork chops with Parmesan cheese, broccoli and salad.
Day 5: Friday
Today we have a colorful menu. Hydrate your body with water and mentioned drink. Now you have to add extra salt to your food. Now those who felt tired earlier feel energetic.
- Sugar-free yogurt with peanut butter, cocoa powder milk.
- Lemon lamb skewers with keto radish salad.
- Keto zucchini pizza boats with goat cheese.
Day 6: Saturday
Saturday, Yes finally the weekend and here the tastiest menu are below. Hydrate your body and add salt to your food. Yes, only a day left to your goal you can do it go on.
- Bacon and egg sandwich
- Keto smoked mussels casserole decorate with basil and coriander leaves with almond milk.
- Seafood salad with avocado, white fish and spinach.
Day 7: Sunday
Sunday! Sunday! Most people must lose 2 kg. I am addressing those people who follow a low carb diet precisely. So let go with the last diet.
- Ham and cheese omelet with green veggies.
- Beef stir-fry cooked in coconut oil with veggies.
- Scumbled egg and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
You may also try some of the keto desserts.
- Keto hard nougat: includes nuts, erythritol, egg white.
- Keto Waffles with blueberry butter: include butter, blueberries, egg whites, vanilla extract, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- French pancake with fresh strawberries.